Please make sure to reserve a ticket prior to your visit. You can do this here or ask our staff to make a reservation for you.
Read our house rules and health and safety requirements before your visit:
W139 HOUSE RULES AND HEALTH AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS:
In accordance with the rules and regulations given to us by the RIVM.
- Keep a 1,5m distance from all visitors and staff.
- There is a maximum of 50 visitors allowed in the space.
- Come alone or with a maximum of 4 people.
- Clean your hands with the provided disinfection gel before and after your visit.
- Do not touch or sit down on any surfaces.
- Follow the instructions given to you by our staff.
- Avoid forming a crowd in front of our space and create line while keeping a 1,5m distance from other visitors.
- There are no toilet facilities available to the public.
- If you show any of the following symptoms, you are not allowed to visit us and we advise you to stay home:
Coughing and/or sore throat
Fever symptoms and/or higher temperature
Cold symptoms such as sneezing and/or a runny nose
Shortness of breath